Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Once Upon A Time There Was a Clone Trooper And A Movie Star...

Who joined forces for a fun night of trick or treating!  Without further ado, may I present...

Kara as a movie star

Cole as Commander Gree

Ready for her close up!
Yikes!  I do believe the movie star feels safe with this fierce trooper.
What a lovely couple!  I have to say that I was thrilled when Kara chose her 'girlie' costume, but looking back at the pictures last year, they were SO cute when they matched!
Not sure if he saw someone he knew or a cool costume or what.
Just plain excited!  She moved faster than I've ever seen her, and beat Cole to the door 9 times out of 10!
Let the bartering begin!
 We really did have a fun day and night.  I was scheduled to work in Kara's class for her birthday celebration and Halloween fun (although their Harvest Party was the week before) and Mark took the day off to hang out with Cole during his Halloween Party.  We had a relaxing dinner and were able to get ready pretty easily (they each had 3 layers of clothes under their costumes!).  After hitting a few houses on the main road, we found a little side street that had tons of lights on, so we went down there and almost every house passed out candy.  We walked a long way and started heading home after about an hour and twenty minutes (mind you, we still had to get home and the kids didn't even want to stop at the houses along the way).  They were tired, and their bags were full!  Kara's bag is smaller than Cole's, and it was so full that we ended up pouring some of the candy into Cole's helmet to lighten it for her.  When we staggered into the house, Cole was content with 4 or 5 pieces of candy, whereas little 'Miss I Love Candy' ate at least 10, and most of them chocolate bars.  Thankfully they were exhausted and went to bed pretty easily (before the sugar kicked in!).  Another fun family memory!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment