Friday, January 21, 2011

Photo Editing - Flower Girl Pictures

This is my first attempt to do anything tricky with our photo's.  I can crop, take out the red eyes, etc. but that's all I've ever done before.  I was working on Kara's scrapbook, and I was planning on doing a page of her being the flower girl in David and Katie's wedding.  I was trying a few different things, first focusing on Kara in the picture and blurring the background.  Then I tried changing them to black and white, which was neat but kind of harsh.  I then tried sepia and loved it!  They are so beautiful and really change the look.  I didn't realize until after though, that I made my scrapbook page very difficult, because I was trying to keep with the black and gold theme, but sepia doesn't look good on those colors.  Thankfully I realized that while I was still in the scrapbook store and hadn't committed to buying anything yet!  





No comments:

Post a Comment