Thursday, June 21, 2012

Little Lambs Spring Program

Kara had her end of the year program at Little Lambs.  We had quite the ordeal trying to find the perfect outfit to wear (not in a bad way - she just couldn't make up her mind).  Thankfully I was smart and we tried on dresses the day before!  Doesn't she look grown up?  I think it's the hair - she loved the bun that I created for her dance recital pictures and wanted to wear her hair up again. 


Kara did a much better job performing this year and seemed more comfortable on stage.  She was in the front row so we had a great view of her the entire time.
See Cole on the left?  He was helping by taking video with his camera.
This is the cutest song about all the things God made.  At one point in the song, they sing about a hippo and have to jump and the kids just laughed and laughed during it.  So cute!
Our preschool graduate with the wonderful Miss Kathy!

After the program and diplomas, there was a reception.  Cole and Kara immediately gravitated to Miss Sarah.  Miss Sarah is a home schooled 7th grader who has volunteered each week at Little Lambs for years.  She has baby-sat a few times for us and the kids love her!

After, when I ask for a nice picture, this is what I get.
Thankfully Kara had one smirk smile left!

No comments:

Post a Comment